Her face reminds me personally associated with actress who played Holly into the Office. I happened to be just thinking the thing that is same and oddly sufficient she played a cop "Beadie Russell" in the HBO show 'The Wire' ...
This image with the title of "Toronto Police Officer Guards Shooting Scene. May 2016 [1024 x 576]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Toronto Police Officer Guards Shooting Scene. May 2016 [1024 x 576]
- Her face reminds me of the actress who played Holly in The Office.
- I was just thinking the same thing, and oddly enough she played a cop "Beadie Russell" in the HBO show 'The Wire'
- Torontonian here. You basically only see this when TPS are responding to shootings where the active shooter's status is unknown. Seeing this is, at least to my knowledge, really rare.
- Basically every single police department in the US has AR15's these days. How is that unusual? In Europe however, more or less only SWAT-capacity units has these kinds of weapons. I feel like you have this a bit backwards.
- Toronto police just switched actually. That is a colt c8 there. They had shotguns before. As much as I hate militarizing municipal cops, those shotguns were quite silly. From what I know, the c8 has a great reputation. Close quarters and long distance.
- Many European agencies do rifle & SMG patrols, especially around mass transit & other high profile infrastructure.
- I will admit my travelling within Europe hasn't been super plentiful the past years, which means that my insight into it may be outdated.
- It's been like that, at least in London, since the 2005 bombings. The rest of the continent is the same in the wake of the recent string of Islamic terrorist attacks.
- I was in Germany a couple of years ago and saw nothing of the sort, but of course it also varies with times, locations etc.
- Not as much a few years ago, but within the last year it's pretty common.
- It is EXTREMELY rare to see police in the United States carrying long guns outside of active shooter or hostage situations.... only example I can think of would be providing security at an event like the Superbowl. When I was in Rome a couple years ago, it seemed like there was an officer with a rifle or submachine gun on every street corner. Maybe it's just an Italian thing? Read more comments