No wonder you can not develop a beard By their logic scrawny homeless dudes would make the badass that is most SEALs Well I mean, they truly are accustomed residing out-of-doors and away from culture, they are survival ...
This image with the title of "SEAL Team 6 member after an assassination attempt on Hamid Karzai in 2002 in Kandahar. The seal used his shirt to stop the bleeding from the wound on his head. [Ed Wray/Associated Press][1326x869]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about SEAL Team 6 member after an assassination attempt on Hamid Karzai in 2002 in Kandahar. The seal used his shirt to stop the bleeding from the wound on his head. [Ed Wray/Associated Press][1326x869]
- No wonder you can't grow a beard
- By his logic scrawny homeless dudes would make the most badass SEALs
- Well I mean, they're used to living outdoors and away from society, they are survival oriented, they know how to make due with little resources, they're (probably) spry and crafty, they know how to blend into the landscape and they're accustomed to walking long distances. Homeless = SF 2 (I'm kidding, sorta)
- Did you ever read tom Clancy debt of honor. Navy seal goes homeless for an op
- Wasn't that Without Remorse? Both are good though!
- You are correct. Debt of honor is the next book in the series where he meets ryan
- I haven't, but now I sorta want to. Off to the library!
- Maybe at some point, they'll hoover up all the homeless people, stick chips in their heads to cancel out the mental illnesses, and turn them into a ghost army of super-proficient killing machines who tear down nations for nothing more than the promise of a hot meal and a place to sleep without getting stabbed by someone who goes by "Fickle Danny" or "Frank the Goat".
- I'd watch that movie.
- I think Iron Man 2 had like... US military vets or something acting as super soldiers. That's pretty close to homeless, right? ... Shit, now I feel bad. Why can't they ever get nice things?!
- Don't feel bad. Most vets have a busted sense of humor, and would appreciate the joke. Source: am vet.
- As a veteran, how much of your time in the armed forces would you say was spent standing/sitting around waiting for things to either: hurry the fack up, shut the fack up, or facking finish already?
- Not a vet personally, but my dad, is currently a Master Chief in the US Navy, and he said, when he first got in, way too much time, which meant everybody was complaining about doing nothing, and now he's a Chief, he's still complaining about doing nothing, but to higher-up superiors, eg, Sailor=whining to Chiefs/Warrant Officers, Master Chief= "Formally Writing Complaints" to Captains. So, all of his career.
- We spend 10% of the time doing stuff, 90% waiting for someone to tell us to go do stuff.
- Daaaaaamn.....that one was bad. Here's your upvote. Hopefully Satan will let you use it in hell.
- Tactical dockers, with hand grenade on his belt. watch the fack out!! Read more comments