Year looks like he resumed desk duties at the end of last. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3369741/NYPD-officer-thought-going-die-hit-head-hatchet-wielding-terrorist-year-returns-work.html ...
This image with the title of "Officer Kenneth Healey, center, lies on the ground after being struck in the head with an ax. His attacker, Zale Thomspon, lies in the back after being gunned down by officers. [3688x2459]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Officer Kenneth Healey, center, lies on the ground after being struck in the head with an ax. His attacker, Zale Thomspon, lies in the back after being gunned down by officers. [3688x2459]
- Looks like he resumed desk duties at the end of last year. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3369741/NYPD-officer-thought-going-die-hit-head-hatchet-wielding-terrorist-year-returns-work.html
- Damn, he's hoping to get back on the beat. What a guy.
- A friend knows him personally. He's got PTSD
- I hope he gets well soon. Sucks for something that awful to happen to somebody so young in service.
- Yeah it is a damn shame. He was in for like 6 months I think when it happened. He'll be getting nice compensation at least but probably not worth the mental and physical toll
- Nice compensation? Not at all. Tier 3 is a travesty for the NYPD. http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycppf/html/tier_3/tier_3_disability_retirement.shtml
- I bet he does.
- "Oh my god why did they have to shoot him they should have just pepper sprayed him, he's probably a good guy" -Reddit
- I'd love to know how they got such a great shot like that
- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3369741/NYPD-officer-thought-going-die-hit-head-hatchet-wielding-terrorist-year-returns-work.html The cops there were posing for a picture. Looks like the photographer may have captured more than they were originally bargaining for. Glad he made a recovery. Poor guy will be haunted though.
- And the Naudet brothers were just doing a documentary about a probie firefighter. Read more comments