Americans dont have acknowledgments as good as ours. "facking spot on!" Hey now, we simply stole your acknowledgement and tweaked it. "Spot the-fack on!" Provide us time, we are a nation that is young. ...
This image with the title of "Norwegian soldier making a fortified position. Afghanistan 2008 [2048x1360]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Norwegian soldier making a fortified position. Afghanistan 2008 [2048x1360]
- Americans dont have acknowledgments as good as ours. "facking spot on!"
- Hey now, we simply stole your acknowledgement and tweaked it. "Spot the-fack on!" Give us time, we're a young nation.
- "facking spot on mate" = American "fack yeah man." What are you daft?
- fack yeah man
- You laugh but he's making a hole for lutefisk which he, or another Norse soldier, will dig up in 5 years and eat for protein. The Taliban has nothing on the Vikings.
- As a norse genetic. This is true.
- a norse genetic AKA an American
- Wow.. Im Swedish?
- Sorry lol It is something Americans would say though.
- Yea i understand what you mean haha!
- Dude's Swedish.
- I used to love those things as a kid. Actually, come to think of it, I still love them.
- I remember acting like a city construction worker and picking up woodchips while whistling at girls
- cat calling at the age of 6? damn you're good
- Ah, those were the best. I remember my grandmother having one in the sandbox in the garden. Used to play with it all day.
- we were not allowed to...because of Chernobyl.....radioactive contamination of sandboxes
- What? Where? Read more comments