Could the article is linked by you? We can not find it online. Many thanks bud Thank you for sharing. Terrible he could be gone but we had been lucky to have him! Holy shit, this person is ...
This image with the title of "Navy SEAL SO1 Charles Keating IV - KIA May 3, 2016 Telskof, Iraq" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Navy SEAL SO1 Charles Keating IV - KIA May 3, 2016 Telskof, Iraq
- could you link the article? I can't find it online.
- Thanks bud
- Thank you for sharing. Terrible he is gone but we were lucky to have him!
- Holy shit, this guy is from THE Keating family! The world is a small place indeed. I hope he RIP, sounds like a great person.
- Thanks for sharing the article. Keating was a true American hero. RIP
- Am enjoying a 70 degree day here in the Midwest at my leisure bc of studs like this guy. Am so appreciative. But cutting lots and lots of onions after reading this.
- Not trying to be insensitive but how does anything he did affects you and your freedom to sit outside? I'm genuinely curious about your opinion
- Yeah, I never understood that. There's no one actively threatening to invade America or make us change our ways. I think that the military can do a lot of good in the world because there are some people who refuse to play by the rules and can't be reasoned with, however I never understood the defending our freedom. I don't mean to disparage our troops in anyway with this statement.
- There's no one actively threatening to invade America or make us change our ways. There are people who want to kill every single one of us, and they're doing the best they can. I don't want them to be any more effective at killing us than they already are. They may kill us, but they aren't going to change our way of life. I don't think there's any country except the US that can prevent me from living my life how I want to. Being killed wouldn't prevent you from living the way you want to?
- Do you feel the war is just in Syria or that ISIS is not a threat not only to the U.S. but to other nations? Protecting our borders alone would be a very selfish act in a world that is in constant chaos. Read up on the history of World War II. The U.S. did not enter the war when it started and the attack on Pearl Harbor was not the beginning of the U.S. war effort. If our morals are not enough to feel obligated to assist the Iraqi's and you're waiting for it to come to your doorstep and create some inconvenience for you: Newsflash, it already has. Every day our service members are sitting on lines drawn on maps, like the Korean dmz, protecting our freedom. Even if it's a deterrent alone, it means possibly you and my children do not have to go there and die fighting for Democracy.
- I think you misunderstood what I'm saying. I definitely think that the Military should assist in those situations, and I'm grateful for the people who choose to do so. However I don't feel like they're an actual threat to our independence. They may kill us, but they aren't going to change our way of life. I don't think there's any country except the US that can prevent me from living my life how I want to. Once again I'm not trying to diminish the service of our men and women in the Military. I think they're doing great work fighting ISIS and doing Humanitarian missions as well. I just don't believe that any of those countries or people have the capability to limit my Freedom.
- I think it already has affected our freedoms. I remember walking up to the gate in airports to greet whomever it was I there to pick up. Our privacy and civil liberties are constantly under scrutiny with surveillance now. Today I am not concerned with these things, but the ramifications later down the road could be drastic.
- Right but that was a reaction by our Government, it's not being done by the terrorists. The War on Terror is a ridiculous concept that's impossible to win. I'm not saying we shouldn't fight terrorist groups, but declaring a war on an idea isn't going to accomplish much. It's more important to address the roots of terror rather than fighting it as it arises.
- Protecting our borders alone would be a very selfish act in a world that is in constant chaos. Going around the world facking over anyone you like and setting the scene to make these people want to attack you is even more selfish.
- Bc I'm confident our armed forces are dealing with the majority of the bad guys while having to be away from their home and families. I can sit outside without fear of a suicide bomber coming through my neighborhood in a crowded city bc they've dealt with it where it all starts, in a hostile environment, across the globe where they sit outside,uncomfortable, in the line of fire. I'm pretty sure they'd be more appreciative to know of my gratitude and not taking my comfort for granted rather than a "Welp, it doesn't really affect me" indifference that you're implying.
- I'm not sure what makes you think there's no threat here . As someone who has lived in NYC for 20+ years, I can tell you we're not much safer than Paris , London , Madrid , etc. The internet and a few common chemicals are all people need to make explosives. While the U.S. has certainly arrested a few people, all it takes is a few lone wolf, self-radicalized people to change the status quo. The more surprising thing is that it has happened more often. Read more comments