We thought so too. Appears such as the Hoh River path in WA. Reminds me personally of a scene from a movie. It's on the end of my tongue..I do not keep in mind the name. This is definately those types of ...
This image with the title of "My passenger took a picture from the back seat as I was landing on a logging bridge..." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about My passenger took a picture from the back seat as I was landing on a logging bridge...
- I thought so too. Looks like the Hoh River trail in WA.
- Reminds me of a scene from a movie. It's on the tip of my tongue..I don't remember the name.
- This is definately one of those 'whatever you do, don't sneeze' locations.
- I'm jealous. That looks like a beautiful place to fly.
- Thanks. It was an epic weekend of flying.
- sweet pic. looks like an awesome confined. I was relieved when I read you were landing and the airspeed read zero... for whatever reason I expected to see an IAS of like 80 when I opened the pic. Then I was thinking I'd read the NTSB report in a few weeks.
- Ha. Nope, I'm surprised you can't see the bridge. It's actually not as confined as it looks on the approach.
- I formally request more pictures of the passangers. Thank you and Please continue the awesome charity work
- holy shit! that's pretty epic
- where is this?
- north of pitt lake, british columbia - pitt lake hot springs..
- The thumbnail looks like a Reddit alien.
- This is literally still on the front page, what the hell? First post here; http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1fihi1/my_passenger_took_a_picture_from_the_back_seat_as/
- Sorry for trying to let a few more than the 20 to 30 people who actively use the forum know that /r/helicopters exists. The extra 123 karma has been amazing though. I'm going to put them under my pillow tonight and cherish them forever. Read more comments