seems like an F-22 yeah what a coincidence The tech space is shrinking in size each and every day. We saw pics associated with y-20 that is chinese the Zhuhai Airshow also it appears like a cross involving the Boeing ...
This image with the title of "Latest Pics of Chinese Shenyang J-31, protoype 30001, practise flight on afterburner at Zhuhai 2014 Airshow, in Zhuhai, Canton, China. Photo by @Hunter__Chen [1600*1067] [x-post frorm /r/MilitaryPorn]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Fighter Jets . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Latest Pics of Chinese Shenyang J-31, protoype 30001, practise flight on afterburner at Zhuhai 2014 Airshow, in Zhuhai, Canton, China. Photo by @Hunter__Chen [1600*1067] [x-post frorm /r/MilitaryPorn]
- looks like an F-22
- yeah what a coincidence
- The tech gap is getting smaller everyday. I saw pics of the Chinese Y-20 at the Zhuhai Airshow and it looks like a cross between the Boeing C-17 & Airbus A400M. Blew my mind.
- With the exception of the F-22's thrust vectoring engines they look remarkably alike...It's the inside that counts, and I doubt the J-31 has anything impressive inside.
- Keep underestimating your enemy. I'm sure it will work out. The tech gap between USA and China will be closed within the next 15-20 years.
- Whoa. First off. Why are the Chinese my enemy? Even more so, how was I underestimating anything? What I said is pretty widely agreed. It looks so similar to the F-22 because "stealth" has a general look that you can't really deviate from. The J-31 doesn't have the the same insides as the F-22. I highly doubt it's EW suite is as sophisticated as the F-22. The engines the Chinese are using for the J-31 are also pretty weak. That's just the start. You yourself said the gap will be closed in 15-20 years. Seeing as how it's not 2025, the Chinese haven't caught up to the US and my statement holds true. The insides of the J-31 are more than likely inferior to the F-22. By the by, woukd you happen to have a source I can read up on that shows China surpassing the US militarily in that time span? That seems to be based on the assumption that the U.S. stagnates and the Chinese jump a significant distance from where they are now.
- "based on the assumption that the U.S. stagnates and the Chinese jump a significant distance from where they are now". yeah; you know that at least the first point of this statement is allready happening right?
- The economy stagnating is not the same as military R&D stagnating, FYI.
- yeah it's not the same but you'll witness it first hand don't worry
- lol, the military industrial complex in the United States isn't going anywhere any time soon
- Clearly you aren't American because your comment suggests a deep misunderstanding of American war culture. Read more comments