Makes it look French! The F-35 is kinda fat.. But at the very least it's for a really reason that is good. With its internal storage abilities this has much better combat performance than any other ...
This image with the title of "F-35A in Thunderbird livery by Lockheed Martin" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Fighter Jets . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about F-35A in Thunderbird livery by Lockheed Martin
- Makes it look French!
- The F-35 is kinda fat..
- But at least it's for a very good reason. With its internal storage capabilities it has much better combat performance than any other light fighter.
- I thought the F-22 out performs it?
- I dont think the raptor counts as a light fighter, its 62 feet long and the F 35 is 45 or something
- F-22 is Air Superiority F-35 is Multi-Role Two different planes for two different roles. They aren't supposed to compete against each other, they're supposed to compliment each other. Taking roles out of the equation, the F-22 does outperform the F-35. But because the U.S. didn't want other countries to have the tech the F-22 has, it made the plane cost more (whereas the F-35 is cheaper because more countries and therefore more buyers are driving down the costs) which was part of the reason they canceled production of the F-22. It also doesn't have built-in badass features like night vision or being able to see through the cockpit/plane. Besides, F-35 is supposed to be the type of plane that you can't see (like the F-22), the type of plane that blows up the enemy before the enemy even knows the F-35 is around and able to react. Edit: Forgot a word
- It does, but that would be like the Thunderbirds flying the F-15 because it outperforms the F-16. Plus we only have 187 F-22s, there's no way in hell we're giving up 6+ of them for a demonstration team.
- I was just talkin about performance. Not actually use em for the Thunderbirds.
- Still far too low to truly replace the F-15, which is what it was supposed to do.
- Didn't 1 f-22 take on what 30 5 f15s and not one scored a single hit or even saw the f22 before it got them all? Read more comments