The CDG battle team frequently deploys with a ship that is foreign. It had a dutch frigate a couple is thought by me of months ago. And a German ! Is that a Daring that is british class the lead? ...
This image with the title of "Charle de Gaules Carrier Strike Group [1957x275]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Warship . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Charle de Gaules Carrier Strike Group [1957x275]
- The CDG battle group usually deploys with a foreign ship. It had a dutch frigate I think a couple of months ago.
- And a German !
- Is that a British Daring class in the lead?
- Horizon class, they do look similar.
- The mast confused me, it must be said.
- They started as joint project but Italy and France decided to do their own iirc.
- i didn't know that. Thanks.
- Decent catch on the 45 vs 42. I was wondering why RFA was looking odd I was using the abbreviation of the commenter above mine and didn't catch it. Now the "Haha Haha" is because I am tired of people making nonsensical comments and then repeating them without fully looking at the situations and facts that are easily available.
- Is that France's entire navy?
- It is a good portion of their major surface vessels. However, what you see here is still equal to or even more powerful than 90% of the rest of the navies in the world.
- Yep, when you remember that the Charles de Gaulle carries 24 Rafales which can each carry 20,000 lbs of missiles/bombs (including nuclear weapons), it's pretty clear that they can ruin the day of just about every military on earth besides America, China, and maybe the U.K.
- I think France and England have AT LEAST a parity in surface fleets right now, probably even something of a French advantage until the QEs become active.
- UK currently comes above french but its exceedingly close until the QEs come, although both navies work very close.
- This video goes over it a bit.
- Unless the Royal Navy loses her anti-ship missiles like it's planned.
- The First Sea Lord said recently that a replacement is being looked into. Harpoon is being retired in 2018, so there's still time. Read more comments