You ever get that feeling like you're being viewed most of the time? Because i really don't. That is General Thurman commander of USFK from 2011-2013 First name: Herman. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWHfyDeE2rQ ...
This image with the title of "At the border of North Korea. Date unknown. [1024 x 678]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about At the border of North Korea. Date unknown. [1024 x 678]
- You ever get that feeling like you're being watched all the time? Because I don't.
- That's General Thurman commander of USFK from 2011-2013
- First name: Herman.
- He must facking despise Civil War buffs.
- what would happen if you punched the guy for trying to grab you?
- Eventually WW3
- The haymaker heard 'round the world
- "...Thats right folks this Friday only, come one come all for Rumble In the DMZ..."
- "...IT'S GOING TO BE A SLOBBER-KNOCKER, GET YOUR PAY-PER-VIEW ORDERS READY!"
- probably not, north koreas only ally is china and even china is tired of its shit. also if north korea actually started hsit with US they would be wiped out within the week
- Even though NK's military has a lot of very old tech, they have brainwashed their citizens to the point of a land battle being extremely difficult; sorta like not wanting to fight on the Japanese mainland in WWII because of how devoted their people were.
- They had millions trained to fight in guerrilla tactics with whatever they could. That would have been a blood bath.
- who says we would have to even touch North Korean soil?
- Not even the nuclear warheads would touch North Korean soil. They explode before they hit the ground, more damage that way.
- I read that there are assassination attempts going on in NK frequantly on Kim Jong Un but hidden from media.
- Another issue is that these people are highly unskilled and are unfit to assimilate into the world today. Think about the state of social programs in developed countries today and how strained they are. Now imagine if the entire state of Texas stopped working entirely and our government now has to support them too. Read more comments