I am currently working as ground crew for the ongoing company with the Red/Blue/White Squirrels in the pic. Each morning seeing 6-7 squirrels turning and waiting for their passengers to take the glaciers up is ...
This image with the title of "A Scurry of Squirrels" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about A Scurry of Squirrels
- I'm currently working as ground crew for the company with the Red/Blue/White Squirrels in the pic. Each morning seeing 6-7 squirrels turning and waiting for their passengers to take up the glaciers is pretty special! That's not to mention the other 2-3 operators with their own machines operating from the same area.
- Funny how you can work around them and still be amazed to isn't it.
- What's the context? Company event? Or super large charter group?
- Going with large charter group since there's a few different Company Helicopters there. Taken somewhere in Queenstown, NZ
- looks like a tour company in NZ. Pure Boutique Read more comments