Is this genuine? Oh yeah, our town has one, too. So they twice as a police taxi and car? Ours is mostly just utilized as an awareness campaign into the downtown/drinking areas. I ...
This image with the title of "You're taking a ride in a Crown Vic either way. You choose the ride. One costs ~$20. The other costs ~$1800.00+. Outside the Savannah Chatham Metropolitan Police Department on Habersham St. [OC] [2764x1843]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about You're taking a ride in a Crown Vic either way. You choose the ride. One costs ~$20. The other costs ~$1800.00+. Outside the Savannah Chatham Metropolitan Police Department on Habersham St. [OC] [2764x1843]
- Is this real?
- Oh yeah, our city has one, too.
- So they double as a police car and taxi?
- Ours is mostly just used as an awareness campaign in the downtown/drinking areas. I don't know that it actually gets used for transporting people.
- Ah, that makes much more sense.
- Vehicles like this (Wisconsin State Patrol has one too) are still police squad cars. The paint job is only for the educational campaign against drunk driving meaning you cannot hail this as a cab.
- Who you with?
- It still gets used! But they're unable to use it for transport because it doesn't have a cage. 🙂
- hey! pooler had one of these parked outside of the old police station too, it always scared the hell out of me as i drove past it on 80 even though I knew it was just an awarness thing and that there wasn't actually a cop sitting in it.
- Sounds like a threat
- Sounds like you're condoning drinking and driving. Read more comments