I took this while taxiing on a Southwest Airlines journey, at PDX (Portland, OR airport). We know PDX has a handful of F-15s, and that's the things I had been hoping to see (had my camera out to take a photo of ...
This image with the title of "What is this and why is it at PDX?" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Fighter Jets . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about What is this and why is it at PDX?
- I took this while taxiing on a Southwest Airlines flight, at PDX (Portland, OR airport). I know PDX has a handful of F-15s, and that's what I was expecting to see (had my camera out to take a photo of them). After taking this photo I realized this looks like an F-18. Googling it, I couldn't find any info about F-18s stationed at PDX. Anyone know?
- He might be there for a cross-country flight for currency, or he might be there for DACT with the 123rd. DACT seems unlikely though, they would have more aircraft there and they'd most likely be on the Guard ramp.
- I see them fly in now and again. Always love it since they make the F-15s look so tiny.
- What? They're the same size.
- Shit, that's embarrassing. I definitely meant the F-16. Don't mind me.
- You know he's there. You know what you've done.
- God damnit OP how could you Read more comments