"HANS, NO, DON'T FIRE SIDEWA... (tank flips) "Nein! Maybe not although we drive uphill!" We dream of there someday being a frankentank simulator where you are able to mix and match material like this. ...
This image with the title of "What appears to be a Pz. I chassis with a 75mm KwK 40 gun mounted to it" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about What appears to be a Pz. I chassis with a 75mm KwK 40 gun mounted to it
- "HANS, NO, DON'T FIRE SIDEWA... (tank flips)
- "Nein! Not while we drive uphill!"
- I dream of there someday being a frankentank simulator where you can mix and match stuff like this. Like a T1 Cunningham with a 120mm sa46 gun. Holds three shells and goes an excess of -5 km/h.
- I'd pay so much for a game where I could take the turret of a Tiger II, shove the 128mm L/55 in it (somehow) and then mate that turret to the hull of a M4A3E2. Then replace the M4A3E2's hull gunner with a British 17 pounder, because reasons.
- A Russian T-52 chassis equipped with a British Comet's turret and an American M46 Patton's gun. It's so disgustingly blasphemous and impossible, I love it.
- The m3 Lee with the 75 replaced with the 128 and the turret gun replaced with kv2 152
- Fire both at the same time to go backwards with extreme prejudice!
- DO A BARREL ROLL! FIRE BOTH CANNONS! also imagine the reload time of that 152 with just the commander in it, he would have to have massive arms
- Well, the 152 is a pretty massive firearm.
- You started saying 128mm in a tiger 2 turret and i was gonna say e75...
- ... Why don't we take the hull of the E75, and put the turret of a Panzer I (Yes, panzer ONE) on it? Read more comments