Autorotation competition... Mmmmm delicious. Seems like we're going lo... oh nevermind. How could that fail... With an CFI that is impartial onboard should not fail. Decision ...
This image with the title of "Went to my first fly-in yesterday. Not sure why I wasn't allowed to compete in the spot landing competition..." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Went to my first fly-in yesterday. Not sure why I wasn't allowed to compete in the spot landing competition...
- Autorotation competition... Mmmmm tasty.
- Looks like we're going lo... oh nevermind.
- How could that go wrong...
- With an impartial CFI onboard it shouldn't go wrong. Decision to abort he maneuver is out of the hands of the competitor... easy 200ft check decision. Plus, straight-in's to a runway... come on.
- I'm looking forward to that training; for autorotations
- Is this Wayne Executive Airport in Goldsboro, NC?
- Wow, I thought I was seeing things when I saw wayne exec... a local rotary aviator on Reddit! I live in Goldsboro and did my flight training there. Where are you based?
- Oh nice! What do you fly?? I rent from Total Flight at LHZ
- I did a few hours in helicopters prepping for army WOFT (enstroms and R-22s), but there was no rotary available in the area (closest was Raleigh), so I opted for fixed wing through Mil2ATP, flying their Cherokees. Have you done a check ride in an R-44, do they have one available at LHZ for rent?
- I can only afford to rent the 22, but I've flown the 44 a few times. They also have a Hughes 369 for rent which I've flown for an hour haha. All are available for rent. PM me if you want to chat via email! Read more comments