Is a P2000 I spot for the reason that holster!? I am confident it really is a P2000. Look during the grip and compare: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Hkp2000.jpg The trapezoid ...
This image with the title of "US Park Police officers guard the perimeter of the White House after a shooting at the Capitol [OC][2048 x 1365]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about US Park Police officers guard the perimeter of the White House after a shooting at the Capitol [OC][2048 x 1365]
- Is that a P2000 I spot in that holster!?
- I'm pretty sure it is a P2000. Look at the grip and compare: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c6/Hkp2000.jpg
- The trapezoid logo was a giveaway. I'm moist.
- Love the trigger discipline
- I would too if I were standing near him
- Bad motherfackers
- I'm a bot, bleep , bloop . Someone has linked to this thread from another place on reddit: [ /r/hecklerkoch ] P2000 Spotting (xpost from r/Policeporn) If you follow any of the above links, please respect the rules of reddit and don't vote in the other threads. ( Info / Contact )
- Curious why he has his BUIS up on the M4.
- He is. It's under his shirt.
- And it IMO looks way more professional and public friendly than if he were all decked out head to toe in tactical gear. I get the need for serious protection against dangerous criminal assholes and generally don't honk about police militarization but if THIS is good enough for the White House then freaking backwoods Kansas doesn't need a damn tank and full on Navy SEALS operator kit. Spend that tax money on a school or fire station There probably are just such people prowling around out of the shot but then again, White House.
- Or realistically he was on patrol at the time and responded to the shooting. Since an OIS is going to bring everyone who's close by in, especially in that area. And then he probably got stuck holding a perimeter position because they need to make sure there aren't follow up attacks and they need to process the scene. I'm sure there were plenty of people decked out in full gear. Read more comments