I see Odin minus the eyepatch Good call beard that is tactical. Tired of your shit, Adeeb. That guy goes on my list as "one not to fack with" love the horses ...
This image with the title of "U.S. Special forces member "Cowboy" at a excercise session with Afghani recruits, Afghanistan [800x600]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about U.S. Special forces member "Cowboy" at a excercise session with Afghani recruits, Afghanistan [800x600]
- I see Odin without the eyepatch
- Good call
- tactical beard.
- Tired of your shit, Adeeb.
- That guy goes on my list as "one to not fack with"
- love the horses
- Great book.
- Good book on Spec Ops horses Afghanistan
- Cool shit.
- Operator as fack indeed.
- Along with Billy Waugh
- Purple Heart with seven oak leaf clusters, shit.
- yeah. In his quasi-aubobiography "Hunting the Jackal", he credits being shot in the head in 1965 with saving his life. The North Vietnamese who'd shot him thought he was dead [one of his legs was nearly blown off, and he had multiple other injuries].
- looks like I just bought a new book to read
- It is damn GOOD.
- Holy shit, this is one accomplished man! He just didn't show down and just keeps going on! Wow. PS - I bet that beard alone could kill a few guys.
- To people who are interested in a first hand account of what it is like for these soldiers (not Special Forces necessarily) to be training and working with the Afghani's in this kind of setting I strongly suggest you check out Vice - What Winning Looks Like . Extremely sobering when it comes to the current situation in Afghanistan and very informative when it comes to their culture. Read more comments