Join the army and you can just blow stuff up like these guys did! Would you like to know more? Today military service guarantees citizenship, Join the Mobile Infantry ...
This image with the title of "U.S. Army Engineers of the 1st Armored Division pose for an amazing picture [3300x2500]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about U.S. Army Engineers of the 1st Armored Division pose for an amazing picture [3300x2500]
- Join the military and you get to blow stuff up just like these guys did!
- Would you like to know more?
- Military service guarantees citizenship, Join the Mobile Infantry, Today
- I'm from Buenos Aires, and I say kill 'em all!
- Actually yes I would. What things do you suggest that I destroy via explosives and get the most spectacular results?
- 1 The enemy 2 The enemy's stuff 3 Whatever you want
- 4 national budget of the US? sorryihadto
- Was this a take from Starship Troopers? If so, I like it.
- Blow up a barrel of gasoline... Whoo hoo ...
- An explosion's an explosion! I don't care how you look at it! If it can be blown up, I wanna blow it up!
- I can tell you having seen a Royal Marine Commando assault demo that even exploding petrol is facking amazing to look at, let alone do, particularly when it's the Marines doing it.
- And?....Do you expect them to gather a bunch of IED's and then get everyone together to blow them up? Not like we could tell the difference, like alphadude said an explosions and explosion don't matter what it is.
- I was a combat engineer with the 1st Armored Division in the early days of the wars. We used to collect unexploded ordinance in Iraq and pile it up before hiding in a ditch to watch it explode. I remember pieces of solid rocket fuel flying over my head while on fire. I wish I had pictures.
- Essayons, motherfacker.
- But you CAN tell the difference. That one is clearly a lot of fuel and a dispersing charge, not a bunch of high explosive.
- A split second after the picture was taken they all turned around an said "Holy shit, there's a huge facking explosion behind us!"
- Nah, cool guys don't look at explosions. Read more comments