The absolute most submarine that is classified in the world. All we knowings is, HE'S LABELED COMRADE! It is not The Stig, however it is his Oligarch cousin! The Stig seems with a hammer and ...
This image with the title of "Top Gear Russia Magazine Accidentally Published An Image Of A Classified Submarine [1200x900]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Warship . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Top Gear Russia Magazine Accidentally Published An Image Of A Classified Submarine [1200x900]
- The most classified submarine... in the world.
- All we knowings is, HE'S CALLED COMRADE!
- It's not The Stig, but it is his Oligarch cousin!
- The Stig appears with a hammer and sickle and tries to fight the TG crew. Jeremy uses a beet to lure him into the sub.
- AGHHHH WHY DO I HEAR IT IN HIS VOICE
- *the wuhld
- Jeremy Clarkson confirmed as next James Bond.
- I think you mean Jason Clarkson.
- paging /u/Vepr157
- I hear they perfected the caterpillar drive on this one
- Or, rather, you didn't hear.
- Let them shing!
- Best subreddit I've stumbled on for a while, thank you!!
- Russians don't take a dump, son, without a plan.
- Y'know, I seen me a mermaid once. I even seen me a shark eat an octopus. But I ain't never seen no phantom Russian submarine.
- Mosht thingsh in here don't react too well to bulletsh.
- PERFECT Read more comments