492 vs 84,070 vs 49,234 Just desire to indicate that just about 57000 T-34s had been produced through the war. just It's not nearly as expensive 84,000 Is that tiger that is direct ...
This image with the title of "Tiger II's (Original Turret) Maneuver During Training, France, 1944 [794x505]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Tiger II's (Original Turret) Maneuver During Training, France, 1944 [794x505]
- 492 vs 84,070 vs 49,234
- Just want to point out that only about 57000 T-34s were produced during the war.
- It's a lot less than 84,000
- Is that direct tiger 2 kills or total losses
- That's the total number produced.
- Is there statistics on losses attributed directly to tiger II'S
- Tiger IIs reallyt did not factor in much. At such a small quantity and its time period. It really didn't do much
- At any point in time there were only 50 King tiger's in combat situations. Rest were broke, being repaired, out of gas, moving to the front lines. It was a logistical nightmare.
- If I remember correctly it was about 1 tiger 1 to 7 m4 shermans, not sure about the tiger 2 to t34 but I would guess on average it would be around the 1:15 mark
- What is your source on that? Read more comments