Ray, what is your point? Just tryin to cheer you up brother fixed Close enough i went and looked it now I think ray is an bloke that is amazing need dudes like him ...
This image with the title of "The windshield of Sgt. Rudy Reyes' (Generation Kill) humvee the morning after a bridge ambush outside Muwaffaqiya, Iraq. The bullet ricocheted into the windshield the moment Reyes bent down to assess his wounded team leader's foot. March 31, 2003. [500 x 667]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The windshield of Sgt. Rudy Reyes' (Generation Kill) humvee the morning after a bridge ambush outside Muwaffaqiya, Iraq. The bullet ricocheted into the windshield the moment Reyes bent down to assess his wounded team leader's foot. March 31, 2003. [500 x 667]
- Ray, what's your point?
- Just tryin to cheer you up brother fixed
- Close enough
- i went and looked it up now
- I think ray is an amazing bloke you need guys like him in every regiment.
- I actually met Rudy once under unexpected circumstances. I was visiting the set of the movie Machete Kills to do some interviews and watch some filming, and I keep turning away from what we're supposed to be watching to look at this super, super buff dude who is hustling around the set in the hot Texas sun wearing these bright blue shorts that were so high up on his thighs they'd make Richard Simmons blush. I kept staring at him, knowing I knew him from somewhere, but I just could not figure it out. Eventually I gave in and asked a friend who was working on the movie if that guy happened to be named Rudy, and she instantly lit up with, "You know Rudy? Isn't he the best?!" And when I explained I'd never met him but where I knew him from, she was shocked. She didn't even know he was Marine or that he was in Generation Kill or any of that stuff. Turns out Rudy was working as Robert Rodriguez's personal trainer. She thought he was just a cool, nice, happy guy who was really into fitness. She asked if I wanted to meet him, and so of course I said yes and so she introduced us. So there I was on the set, supposed to be watching filming and interviewing Rodriguez and the actors, and I was most excited about hanging in the back chatting with Fruity Rudy. And he was such a nice guy, and just had this super excited, positive outlook on the world that was downright infectious. He was one of those people where after 30 seconds he makes it seem like you've known each other for 30 years. And he was possible the happiest, most relaxed guy with the most optimistic view of the universe that I've ever met.
- He's basically the definition of a guy most people want to hate initially but end up loving and admiring. Seems like such a douche, but he's a facking snuggly beast.
- Now we find our true Dharma.
- Slay that dragon!
- Fruity Rudy! fruit
- He's even wearing his chickensuit! Only the J-LO glasses are missing.
- She died you know!
- Did you hear that from the Captain in H&S?
- Indeed I did. Better break the news to cpl. Person, but first POWLICE THAT MOOUSTACHE Y'ALL STARTN'A LOOK LIKE ELVIS''
- WE LOVE YOU FRUITY RUDY
- Ya know, you're not gay if you think Rudy's hot. We all think he's hot
- Jesus you're beautiful Rudy Read more comments