sealegs Hm? sea feet I do not know why but we kept looking at the jets thinking. Which people aren't traveling parallel? Aren't they all Navy? I am a idiot. And that would ...
This image with the title of "The US Navy Blue Angels kick off the Army-Navy football game [1024x1534]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The US Navy Blue Angels kick off the Army-Navy football game [1024x1534]
- sea legs
- I don't know why but I kept looking at the jets thinking. Which ones are not flying parallel? Aren't they all Navy? I'm a idiot.
- And that would be Navy. At least Army's got that going for them, which is nice
- Navy sucks. Too bad they won. Again.
- Don't care, we won 12 years in a row YUT!
- Hoo yahh!
- At least they got something right. Another year - just like the last 11 - for those miserable facks on the Hudson. GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!
- yes and one of those two armed forces is much much better at football!
- Also, side note, how much do you think that cost the taxpayers?
- Well in regards to straightness of the Army cordon line, all it takes is a few hours of practice. Seeing how the cadets earn between $0.30 ~ $1.00 per hour (seniors are paid more than freshmen), it can't be all that much. I would say it only cost the taxpayers at most $1000 (200 cadets x 5 hours x $1.00 per hour, being extremely generous with the practice time and using the seniors pay). Also I'm using the cadets monthly pay divided by days & hours, so they are getting paid regardless of whether or not they are practicing making straight lines.
- Heh. Fair point Blackknight. I was referring to the Blue Angels kicking off a football game, although my 'reply' skills could apparently use some sighting in..
- YVAN EHT NIOJ
- Video from outside the stadium.
- haha yes!! i screamed at my TV "GO BACK TO THE JETS" when they cut away to show some fools doing cartwheels on the field. Read more comments