English is not my prime language. They only have actually 5 planes? Jet planes that is. Tried to help keep the name as quick and consistent as possible 😉 was J that is missing 32 but getting 5 ...
This image with the title of "The Swedish Air Force in one picture [OC]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Fighter Jets . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The Swedish Air Force in one picture [OC]
- English is not my prime language.
- They only have 5 planes?
- Jet planes that is. Tried to keep the title as short and consistent as possible 😉 Was missing J 32 Lansen but getting 5 planes together is pretty impressive.
- From top to bottom, my guess: SKB-60 Drakken Gripen Viggen No idea what that is
- The one that is unkown to you is the last flying J 29 Tunnan. Swedish first really successful fighter. Otherwise you are correct on all 4 fighters.
- From the top, Sk-60E SK-35C Draken(Twin seat J35 trainer) JAS 39 C or D Gripen (SweAF) AJS 37 Viggen (Modernised attack variant) J29F Tunnan. All aircraft except the JAS 39 Gripen are flown by the SwAFHF (Swedish Air Force Historic Flight) Their A32 Lansen (attack variant) is under renovation, as well as their SK37 (twin seat viggen). What I wouldn't do for a trip in either the '35 or '37.
- J35 is a personal favorite of mine. It's astounding to think they designed such an effective and economical airframe that lasted as long as it did. Read more comments