Portholes? Exactly what are we in now, the Navy? Really, the competitor towards the M2 was the AIFV and contains port that is several as well, and they work really well. Its also a much better vehicle that is amphibious ...
This image with the title of "The M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle [4256x2832]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The M2 Bradley infantry fighting vehicle [4256x2832]
- Portholes? What are we in now, the Navy?
- Actually, the competitor to the M2 was the AIFV and it has several port holes as well, and they work really well. Its also a much better amphibious vehicle than the M2, but the US military didn't pick up the contract by FMC/UD.
- Someone always has to ruin the Pentagon Wars circle jerk.
- For anyone wanting to know where this quote/paraphrasing comes from, Its Pentagon Wars, Actually quite a funny movie but not criticising the vehicle itself but the bureaucracy that screwed with its development.
- Also, for those wondering how it would be to be working in the AAA video games industry, Pentagon Wars is the perfect film to see how a game production goes. 🙂
- Or really any large development project.
- Oh and add gun ports to the sides so the men could shoot out with their guns!
- Not with their guns, with the M231 Firing Port Weapon.
- I thought that was a joke, looked it up, it's totally real
- Wait what?
- You can't just put a normal M-16 (these ports were around when we had M-16's) into these ports so they designed weapons specifically to be used in them. Read more comments