I'm afraid you're very nearly 70 years late, she had been scrapped in 1948. Why would you state such a thing that is horrible Holy hsit it's you ! Trash wheel? Am I something that is missing? trash wheel ...
This image with the title of "The HMS Rodney, downfall of the Bismarck. [1204 x 767]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Warship . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about The HMS Rodney, downfall of the Bismarck. [1204 x 767]
- I'm afraid you're almost 70 years late, she was scrapped in 1948. Why would you say such a horrible thing 🙁 Holy hsit it's you !
- Trash wheel? Am I missing something here?
- trash wheel
- That is an excellent idea!
- I love that since his ama he's posted nothing until here in /r/warshipporn
- TIL: Mr. Trash Wheel wants to scrap dat ass.
- Also, TIL Mr. Trash Wheel is a Reddit lurker..... Makes sense.
- Instead of decommissioning our next aircraft carrier to be retired we need to turn it into an autonomous nuclear titan that roams the seas removing trash. Son of Mr Trash Wheel.
- O_O well this sub is the last place I expected you to show up. TIL Mr. Trash Wheel has a taste for warships
- ..... Oh my god. Are the actual trash wheel with sentience? Also, how are you planning on devouring such huge chunks of steel?
- The trash wheel knows no limits, only hunger.
- ...I thought you just collected trash. Are you telling me you Trash Wheels can break down scrap too?!
- Nelson class ships are some of my favorite battleships. They look so cool with the guns in the front, sort of like a spaceship.
- Now we see where the galactic empire got it's lessons.
- I agree, but not everyone felt that way! Others in the navy referred to the Nelson and sister-ship Rodney as "Nelsol" and "Rodnol" respectively, because they thought they resembled oil tankers, whose names at the time usually ended with "ol".
- Business in the front, party in the rear!
- The mullet of battleships. Read more comments