Shut fack that's a artillery piece that is big. It's actually quite average in size. A lot of these SPGs with 152mm and over calibers are really big. Like this GCT that is french 155mm for example: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/AuF1_of_Saudi_Arabia.JPEG ...
This image with the title of "T-14 unveiled!" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about T-14 unveiled!
- Shut fack that's a big artillery piece.
- It's actually quite average in size. A lot of these SPGs with 152mm and over calibers are really big. Like this french GCT 155mm SPG for example: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/45/AuF1_of_Saudi_Arabia.JPEG
- Side view: http://bastion-karpenko.ru/kartinki/TEHNIKA_PARAD_150504_03.jpg http://bastion-karpenko.ru/kartinki/TEHNIKA_PARAD_150504_04.jpg http://files.balancer.ru/forums/attaches/2015/05/04-3825244-14307717962720.jpg Love this angle: http://i.imgur.com/Z1KNFTM.jpg
- That profile view changes everything, wow much futuristic. That recess in the turret looks like a huge shot trap, unless theres sloped armor behind that facade.
- I'm curious about that too, wonder what that's for - though the turret being unmanned makes all of that a little less important.
- Its only on the right side, maybe its the IR light or dazzler? Just noticed the smoke tubes dont have much elevation as well so those must slide out somehow.
- If you mean the tubes on the bottom of the turret, I believe those are APS, not smoke.
- Doubt it, those are too big, the Arena system throws out a square shaped charge that explodes and destroys the incoming projectile. Like this.
- What are the circles (3 of them per side?) under the slope of the turret plates? Smoke dischargers?
- Might be active-defense modules.
- Doubt it, those are too big, the Arena system throws out a square shaped charge that explodes and destroys the incoming projectile. Like this. Read more comments