1st one was posted 21 years back together with final one 12. Feels man that is old. Was it really that old? I remember being like 10 and flying through canyons and thinking I was the motherfacker that is baddest ...
This image with the title of "Such a shame this never went into full production- The RAH-66 Comanche [1024x805]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Such a shame this never went into full production- The RAH-66 Comanche [1024x805]
- The first one was published 21 years ago and the last one 12. Feels old man.
- Was it really that old? I remember being like 10 and flying through canyons and thinking I was the baddest motherfacker around. I feel super old =(
- Command and Conquer: Generals. The Commanche was half the reason to play the American Air General. Just spamming these badboys with expanded rocket pods and chaff.
- If you really wanted to crap on someone, stick a King Raptor or two in air guard mode right over the top of them; the point-defense laser would knock down anything the chaff didn't take care of.
- YOU MONSTER. lyl j/k I loved the Stealth General, the Air General and the Infantry General were the only guys I didn't have worries over.
- My friends absolutely hated it when I would play as the Stealth General; I would spread my bases out and have multiple bases across the map, with everything hidden. I would keep tunnel networks spread across the map, and would strike wherever I saw weakness with quad cannons and rocket buggies, and using suicide bombers and hijackers to attack any small lone concentrations of armored units. Hands down my favorite general
- Guys- This is happening. I'm reinstalling tonight, and I'll message everyone so we can set up a group on Steam or something. We need to bring this game back.
- Was already reinstalling it; now if only my wifi would stop dropping every ten minutes I would be on board with this plan
- I'm down. I'm Crosshare on steam, shoot me an invite.
- I will, man. I'm going to get the group together tomorrow. I'm passing out now, have to be up early tomorrow. But everyone in the thread is going to get a message.
- I lost my cd key when I moved this year dammit 🙁
- You can find copies at places like CompUSA or Bestbuys. Anywhere with a shovelware section.
- The shockwave mod is fantastic, new generals, and it really differentiates the generals.
- I'd like to join too. I just got my collection after selling it a while ago and need someone to play with.
- Wow, I really want to play with you. That sounds ridiculously fun. I just bought the C& C collection for 17 bucks. Looking forward to generals.
- I used to put the suicide bombers on the bikes I just have a wave of them fly across the map destroying a base in one fell swoop
- I used to do something like that, but after a point I realized that buggies could do as good of a job destroying hsit from afar; and what with both their speed and my tunnel network, they were near impossible to hunt down and kill Read more comments