Interesting the lights that are blue in drivers part. Except Maryland, most places hat have actually red and blues put red over driver. I've never noticed colors being one part over the other. This is really ...
This image with the title of "St Louis County Police K9 Unit Holds Back Protesters. Ferguson MO. [2400x 1554]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about St Louis County Police K9 Unit Holds Back Protesters. Ferguson MO. [2400x 1554]
- Interesting the blue lights are in drivers side. Except Maryland, most places hat have red and blues put red over driver.
- I have never noticed colors being one side over the other. This is actually pretty interesting to know. I will look next time I am on the highway! I am also from Maryland so that will be fun to check
- I've just noticed it with your state police. A Google image search of baltimore pd shows both ways. Here in Texas I have never seen blue on drivers side. But then we cross to Arkansas or Louisiana and it's almost all blue.
- Police in Honolulu, HI, have Blue/White. Sheriffs office in HI has Blue/Red. Havent seen too many LE Departments with only Blue/White, but I like it.
- Lots of places in the south have just blue or white and blue. I like it also.
- Care to add to the discussion with facts or observations instead of a statement of opinion? A Google images search of American police cars confirms my observations but I'm always happy to learn. Edit: sorry if my comment came off as snarky. Not my intention. Just requesting something more substantial to discuss rather than just opinions.
- LA, Houston, Dallas, San Fran, DC, Philly, Piit, Miami, Orlando all have red on drivers side. NY is all red. Chicago and Boston are all blue. Old DC has blue on drivers side but not current. http://copcardotcom.fotki.com/photographs_of_greg/fgs/eastern_states/dc-metropolitan-3.html I never said there was a uniform law mandating one way or the other but, in my experience, excepting Maryland Staties, I haven't found a department which, as a standard, puts blue over drivers side and red over passenger side.
- Dat staredown though
- I thought for a few seconds that the handler was doing that Michael Jackson lean.
- The K9 handler has a really punchable face.
- He is a police officer, armed, holding the lease to a barking K9. That seems like one of the least punchable faces I can think of. Read more comments