Aww, gee... Well, tell that to your bleeding hole in your arm that was D that is great to take out ol' painless Graves Reference? League? Predator. The movie that is original. ...
This image with the title of "Soldier of 79th airmobile brigade with his modified PK machine gun, Ukraine [479x950]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Soldier of 79th airmobile brigade with his modified PK machine gun, Ukraine [479x950]
- Aww, gee... Well, tell that to the bleeding hole in your arm
- that was great 😀
- Time to take out ol' painless
- Graves Reference? League?
- Predator. The original movie. Jesse Ventura. "Sonna btich dug in like an Alabama tick. -Hey man, you're bleeding. I ain't got time to bleed. And then my other favorite line, but not so PC now a days. "Buncha slacked jawed f**gts around here. I swear, this stuff will make you a saxual tyrannosaurus, just like me."
- Aaaaand I'm still dipping, years later
- Yeah strap this on your sore uss Blaine.
- Thank you for the enlightening.
- That is one BAMF right there.
- you havent seen anything yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL8-Z6PhVY
- If he ran up to an actual tank and just started point-blank pumping it full of holes it would be the greatest /r/militaryporn video ever of all time.
- I think that's a PTRS Anti-Tank rifle. That thing wouldn't penetrate any tank made after 1950.
- Those north korean tanks better watch out.
- Supposedly they are still effective against apcs
- =D what if I told you I had seen that one. And want to shoot one with the very core of my being lol
- story tiiiime. I'll wait...
- I think he meant he's seen that video before. So you can stop waiting. Read more comments