Beats the hell outta working with a purchase, spending plans, three several types of compliance and typical business IT material. Where do you run? In the midwest i have heard ...
This image with the title of "Slaving away at my miserable job..." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Slaving away at my miserable job...
- Beats the hell outta dealing with an acquisition, budgets, three different types of compliance and typical corporate IT stuff.
- Where do you operate?
- In the midwest
- I've heard of it.
- Yeah, big place. 🙂 Nebraska specifically.
- Sweet. We do our work in IL.
- Cool. What airframe?
- We fly an R44, we just started the business last year. I'm the mix man, but I'll be learning to fly this fall once the spraying is done.
- Ahh. Interesting. Good luck out there with that 44.
- It's not perfect, and I know your opinion on them, but it's hard to justify the cost of a 206 when you have nothing to show. I think we'll end up with something better soon.
- How much was the robby with with spray kit? Didn't mean anything bad by it FWIW. Just wishing you well with your new business.
- How did you get started flying, and then crop dusting?
- My father owns a cropdusting company.
- Did you have previous flying experience before getting your license and working for your dad?
- No. Only what i learned through observation and being a fly on the wall when the pilots were talking for 20 years growing up. I got my commercial rating and started spraying right away.
- I appreciate your sympathy.
- It is possible. Stab yourself in the eye with a spork several times. Then you'll be about half as miserable as me. Read more comments