SU-27 was also built to fight our F-16 you mean f-15, no? Apologies, yes, F-15. Su-30 had been an upgraded variation of the Su-27 which was meant to combat our F-16's. I agree...doesn't ...
This image with the title of "Size comparison between the F-22 and its foreign 'counterparts'" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Fighter Jets . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Size comparison between the F-22 and its foreign 'counterparts'
- SU-27 was also designed to combat our F-16 you mean f-15, no?
- Apologies, yes, F-15. Su-30 Was an upgraded variant of the Su-27 which was meant to combat our F-16's.
- I agree...doesn't Russia have a 5th Gen working prototype?
- The T-50 PAK-FA is Russia's 5th Gen WIP Multi-Role fighter aircraft aiming to mimic the F-35, Supposedly working in tandem with the Su-35, the most current adaptation of the FLANKER family.
- t-50 is aiming to mimic the f-35? how could a dual engine plane mimic a single engine plane?
- It's mimicking the capabilities, not the exterior of the aircraft.
- Still not entirely true. mimic stealth ability? yes. That way all stealth fighter is mimicking f-117 or blue haven. mimic the role of f-35 in USAF? probably no.
- Role = Multi-Role, Such as the following Air interdiction Air intercept Air to ground SEAD Air-to-sea. Yes, they are mimicking the role. Most of all 4th++ gen and above fill multi-roles now, their are very few fighter jets after 00' that have a niche role such as a Mig-25/31/35. T-50 will be russias first 5th Gen multi-role fighter.
- partially agreed. In foreseeable future, f-35 will coexist with F-22, F-15 and blah blah. And Russia is developing pak-da the bomber version of pak-fa (T-50). While china have J-31 and J-20 going. Yes most 5th gen fighters are multi-role but it doesnt mean they can do every single role perfectly well.
- Isn't it mimicking the F-22? It has supersonic cruise like the F-22 and more room for central weapons due to the spaced out engine layout which was thought to be a weakness of the F-22.
- Like i said, mimicking the capablities. Internal weapon capability of F-22 is more of a pro than con, it's also a mechnical technique the Russians haven't got quite padded down just yet Read more comments