Yes, 150 and below. It's breathtaking to rush along the coastline that low. We surf along these beaches to check out you guys all of the time. How low are you currently permitted to travel? when not on a published ...
This image with the title of "Shoreline Route North, flying under the LAX departures" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Shoreline Route North, flying under the LAX departures
- Yes, 150 and below. It's breathtaking to rush along the beach that low.
- I surf along these beaches and see you guys all the time. How low are you allowed to fly?
- when not on a published route, and not over a populated area, the safe FAA answer is 500 feet. But no one really gives a hsit how low a helicopter flies overwater.
- 116PG is the first ship I flew as a new student. Is it still yellow?
- Negative, she's gone full black.
- look mom no hands!
- Have you ever seen sharks while flying that low? Read more comments