Mobile cold-weather-gear-in-waiting? Missed an opportunity to state concubines will be silly of me to take that opportunity to express that. That is the Miss Taliban 2012 runner ...
This image with the title of "Saudi M1A2 Abrams being transported along with field rations" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Saudi M1A2 Abrams being transported along with field rations
- Mobile cold-weather-gear-in-waiting?
- Missed an opportunity to say concubines
- Would be silly of me to take that opportunity to say that.
- That's the Miss Taliban 2012 runner up on the left of the bunch.
- Saudi Abrams are so shitty . We did a joint exercise with them, and I got to talking to a few of them during this big feast they put on. "What is it like to be an American rifleman?" Wouldn't know, I'm a tanker. "Very good! We are tankers, also! Tomorrow you will see our tanks. Come and have tea!" So I do. Drink a cup of tea and ask to climb up and take a gander. It's like a Centurion threw up inside the turret. They spent forever trying to get them started after the training, and then struggled to get them loaded up onto their transport trucks. Such a sad sight. Like looking at Marine Corps tanks.
- That might be answer to why is saudi armor doing so poorly against ISIS. In recent border clash, platoon of saudi abrams retreated from ISIS T-54s.
- Well, also because Saudis are giant facking pussies. Their doctrine is basically: hope Allah wants them to win, and if not, run away and hope some western power saves them.
- God damn, I would give my left nut to fight some ISIS T-54's.
- ISIS would probably take both your nuts
- I'm gonna need a source on that. I have never heard of any Saudi armour engagements with ISIS.
- Its not something mainstream media would push to evening news. At least for now. I read it on 4chan tread dedicated to middle eastern wars. You can take it with a grain of salt but there were photos of facked up saudi patrol cars, captured battery of field howitzers and even wreckage of plane (preumably F-15) with "royal saudi air force" markings. So hsit is definetly going down there. Read more comments