Just typical procurement that is russian overdrive, they can only afford a couple dozen for the next decade or so. Right now, the U.S. has 20x as many gen that is 5th due to the fact sleep worldwide combined, in ...
This image with the title of "Russia's 5G PAK-FA T-50 fighter debuts with stunt program at MAKS" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Fighter Jets . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Russia's 5G PAK-FA T-50 fighter debuts with stunt program at MAKS
- Just typical Russian procurement in overdrive, they can only afford a couple dozen for the next decade or so. Right now, the U.S. has 20x as many 5th gen fighters as the rest of the world combined, in the future that will change as more F-35s go out. NATO will have something like that ratio and most of the rest will belong to countries like Japan, Korea and Australia.
- About as dead as the F-22, meaning totally fine but not as awesome as expected. They are planning to buy a dozen or so for testing and the rest later, whenever they can.
- The PAK looks like it has the agility of a brick. The ratio of control surfaces to fuselage seems ridiculously small.
- that's why you need them thrust vectoring engines, son.
- Are you joking?
- Just never been impressed with the t-50. Be it its stealth or heat signature.
- Neither of which you have significant knowledge of. Read more comments