It's people me something-something like you that make. Have a cookie . What is this shield on the turret with the fabric attached to it? It's a shield that is ballistic that the commander ...
This image with the title of "Russian tank driver in Chechnya, 2012 [600x900]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Russian tank driver in Chechnya, 2012 [600x900]
- It's people like you that make me something-something. Have a cookie .
- What is this shield on the turret with the fabric attached to it?
- It's a ballistic shield so that the commander can get out of the hatch with relative safety(well, not sure about that, just guessing). It looks very similar to the Vant shields used by the FSB(and prolly other branches) as seen here
- The clean freak in me is having a mini panic attack over the mud coating. Do they ever wash the tanks?
- Yes but not frequently. I mean its a tank.
- Looks badass with all the mud anyways.
- Ofcourse it does. Its russian
- It's in the middle of a field exercise. Be assured everything will be washed when they back to the garage.
- Excuse my ignorance, but what are all the square things on the front of the tanks?
- Reactive plating I believe. They explode when shot, effectively stopping incoming projectiles.
- Kontakt 5
- Kontakt-5 has a V shape - see the T-72BA, T-72B3 and the T-90A for examples. This looks like Kontakt-1, probably on a T-72B1.
- Yeah i meant kontakt 1
- What's a BFA?
- Blank-firing adaptor .
- laeffy <3 Read more comments