"Senior Sergeant could I get some good chips?!?" ... "No Carl, you cannot" ... * looks unfortunately at potato chips for sleep of visit * "No Carl, you cannot." "But Sergeant --" "Crimea river, Carl." ...
This image with the title of "Russian soldiers shopping inside a Crimean Grocery Store [937x604]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Russian soldiers shopping inside a Crimean Grocery Store [937x604]
- "Senior Sergeant can i get some chips?!?" ... "No Carl, you cannot" ... * looks sadly at chips for rest of visit *
- "No Carl, you cannot." "But Sergeant --" "Crimea river, Carl."
- "BUT SERGEANT. THEYVE GOT THE BIG BAG OF FUNYUNS"
- He looks like he's eaten way too many already.
- No one ever lets me buy any chips
- https://www.google.com/search?q=shut+the+fack+up+Carl&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=HMRYVK2VMcilgwSn4YHgDQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=360&bih=345 Reminds me of this meme
- It should lol
- "Chyort, no crab chips"
- Aww but I want some
- He's switched on, even got the baby wipes to prove it.
- Funny that they would wear balaclavas even for grocery shopping.
- I like to imagine the guy with the finger to his mouth is wondering if they sell Baklavas.
- Baklava is very tasty and somewhat easy to make. Easily one of those recipes which I'd like to cook over and over again.
- Never knew it was fairly easy to make. Looks like it would be pretty hard. Read more comments