"It's Russian, so its most likely good...just maybe not as effective as Russians state it is" You can state that about any country's jacked up army task About F-35: "It's US, so its probably ..just that is good ...
This image with the title of "Russian Army T-14 Armata MBT" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Russian Army T-14 Armata MBT
- "It's Russian, so its probably good...just not as good as Russians say it is"
- You can say that about any nation's jacked up military project About F-35: "It's American, so its probably good...just not as good as Americans say it is" About Leopard 2A6: "It's German, so its probably good...just not as good as Germans say it is" About Hondas: "It's Japanese, so its probably good...just not as good as the Japanese say it is" About the Israeli Kinetic Rod Satellite: "Wait, when did the Jewish physicists make this?"
- It's British, so its probably bad...just not as bad as the British say it is."
- It's got a kettle in it, so it'll do.
- Its North Korean, so it is probably fictional.
- "It's Chinese, so it's probably not as good as the the thing they copied it from"
- I'm sorry, but you're hardly an authoritative source.
- It just came out so....we'll get the answer in twenty years or so.
- It has a lot of firsts as far as i can tell, specifically concerning crew safety, target acquisition and tracking, and remote operation. Which will be the next big thing in the future.
- Right, its the first "iteration" of the future tank. So those systems will improve as normal. Hopefully they made the tank without any large drawbacks (apart from cost ) All we can do is speculate.. :))
- It is Russian, so probably not. I would not be surprised if most of its subsystems were pulled from the latest T-90. PS: All downvotes not accompanied by an appropriate comment will be interpreted as enthusiastically grudging upvotes. Read more comments