for action fack, that had been louder than i'd thought it'd be haha Did the cameraman say "opa" when the bomb premiered? "Hoppa" What does which means that? ...
This image with the title of "Post-BRRRRRRTTTTT - M113 C&V heavily perforated after receiving the attention of A-10s on a Dutch gunnery range [1024x662]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Post-BRRRRRRTTTTT - M113 C&V heavily perforated after receiving the attention of A-10s on a Dutch gunnery range [1024x662]
- in action
- fack, that was louder than i'd thought it'd be haha
- Did the cameraman say "opa" when the bomb was released?
- What does that mean?
- It's something we say when something happens. Can't really explain it lol. It's like "I've seen something and I want people to know it"
- I would translate it as 'there you go'
- Err hard to explain. I could imagine an English person saying something like "Hey ho" instead with a sort of similar meaning. Hoppa is basically said when something happens, like a bomb falling out of a plane or when a tree gets gut and falls down.
- Cool. I have a Dutch friend from childhood, but I don't recall his family ever saying it. Of course, the only Dutch he ever taught me was swear-words.
- Yeah it's pretty uncommon to say since there aren't many situations to use that word. I think mostly the rural/eastern people of our country say it. Our swear words aren't very creative, mostly it's just diseases or certain bodyparts lol.
- The only one I remember clearly is "kut", which I must admit is a very satisfying cuss-word.
- Don't forget you can put in front of any other noun as well to state either the state of it, or your personal feelings towards it. Shoddy bicycle? Kutfiets or kut-bicycle. Annoying woman? Kutwijf; or cunt-wench. Or just use it as an explanation. Just missed the train? KUT! A 'woops-butterfingers' moment in the kitchen and now your right slipper is covered in raw egg? KUT! etc.. etc..
- Cool story, but regular planes make the BRRT too 😉 Just not as loud
- You and your dad should be thankful that A-10 didn't BRRRT your boat for trespassing! 😉
- Hahahaha lol
- Can you imagine being in a vehicle and suspecting that an A-10 is coming for you? Like, holy shit, look at the holes in that thing. "I can not hide. There is not enough metal between us to save me. I can't dig a hole fast enough."
- Well at least you have some redemption knowing that the A-10s gun is quite innacurate, can't penetrate modern armor and the A-10 needs to come in close to be able to hit you with it. I'd say plan your travels accordingly. Read more comments