No Jawa sources in this thread that is entire? Utinni! Just what in the heck is he using? The type of NVG's are those? The people that make your enemy hsit themselves when they catch sight ...
This image with the title of "Polish GROM Operator during a low-light exercise [960x956]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Polish GROM Operator during a low-light exercise [960x956]
- No Jawa references in this entire thread? Utinni!
- What in the heck is he wearing? What kind of NVG's are those?
- The ones that make your enemy hsit themselves when they catch sight of you.
- The ones that make your enemy hsit themselves when they don't know where they're getting shot from.
- "If" they catch sight of you.
- Appear to be PVS-21s. Here is another shot
- I see a lot of tactical pics of guys wearing those big headphones.. How are you suppose to hear people sneaking up on you/etc?
- They're black magic. They actually make environmental sounds more audible while instantly activating & dampening loud sounds (like gunshots).
- And make click noises when bullets go past you.
- Is that what they actually do? That's so cool
- All they really do is block out sounds over a certain decibel level and amplify those under it, if I'm not mistaken
- No they definitely do. I have a pair of these (cheaper ones). They're like normal ear muffs, except they have a mic on each side that records sounds and feeds the quiet stuff through after amplifying it.
- Is there a delay?
- yup. You can get a cheap pair for 40-50 bucks. Really great for shooting.
- Well, they block out all sound to a certain extent, but then play back the quiet stuff.
- Ah, I remember when this was something like a project for the soldiers of the future. I guess we're living in the future now. 🙂 Read more comments