I am aware that some authorities divisions enable one to bring your gun that is own after down some paperwork, so that is additionally possible Could be a Ferguson cop. Wilson had a SIG 229. The ...
This image with the title of "Police take cover after two officers were shot while standing guard in front of the Ferguson Police Station. [3000x2132]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Police . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Police take cover after two officers were shot while standing guard in front of the Ferguson Police Station. [3000x2132]
- I know that some police departments allow for you to bring your own gun after filling out some paperwork, so that's also possible
- Could be a Ferguson cop. Wilson had a SIG 229.
- The St Louis County Police Department uses glocks. Ferguson, Ballwin, and clayton use sigs. I might be wrong but that's just what I've seen around here. Source: I live there.
- Cool, thanks.
- I'm not very informed on guns, so please inform me. Is the Sig 229 the one that can be seen between one officers helmet, and another's visor?
- 3rd from front, it's the one that doesn't look like the others.
- It blends very well. See that officer most in the foreground? Its above his face shield.
- Does the guy in black closest to the camera have a sword behind his belt?
- It's a large riot control baton. It just has a little hilt so it catches on the holder. These are mostly used in large crowd control situations when a collapsible baton wouldn't be as applicable.
- That's intense AF. I wonder who they're sighting up...the fact that reporters are there already, and everyone is in riot gear tells me that the shooting happened a bit earlier. Interesting
- Wtf are they even protesting. I thought the officer was cleared by a judge? Maybe I'm imagining things Read more comments