First ship I seriously considered publishing. She's a beauty The tricolore in the sub banner is a very gesture that is nice. And to think the started out so well with Jihadi John's demise and ISIS day ...
This image with the title of "Paris is suffering terrorist attacks. Post French ships. Here is the battleship Paris undergoing speed trials in 1914. [999x596]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Warship . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Paris is suffering terrorist attacks. Post French ships. Here is the battleship Paris undergoing speed trials in 1914. [999x596]
- First ship I thought about posting.
- She's a beauty
- The tricolore in the sub banner is a very nice gesture. And to think the day started out so well with Jihadi John's demise and ISIS loosing Al-Hawl and Sinjar...then I turn on the TV and bam, there it is. Friends of mine are in Paris right now, thankfully not anywhere near the attacks.
- Technically not the "tricolore" (which three equal bar (33/33/33) but the French navy ensign (30/33/37). Appreciated all the same 🙂
- What is happening in Pais is awful. Thanks for keeping it up front.
- Vive la France!!!!
- Trust me guys, all support provided is heartwarming and genuinely appreciated. I love this community more and more.
- She's got legs! Anyone here know her top speed?
- 21 knots, which was standard for battleships of that era.
- Comments apparently broken, reddit is straining under the load of the live stream.
- sticky for a few days or something comparable?
- Good idea.
- That was quick. Do you think the mods at /r/AskHistorians would make mention of the /r/WarshipPorn French Warship sticky as a show of additional support and respect? I'm not trying to make extra work, I'm just trying to generate more interest to get the word out. Either way, mercy beaucoup for taking the lead on this /u/dziban303 and whomever else idea it was.
- Vive la France!
- Reddit live coverage of the attacks: https://www.reddit.com/live/vwwmdb26t78v BBC coverage: http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-34815972 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_battleship_Paris https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Courbet-class_battleship
- Right now, I am a Frenchman Read more comments