We think they need certainly to give attention to, like, beefing up the leg at minimum just cosmetically, if maybe not for utilitarian purposes. Imagine a commando that is bionic all their limbs are these spindly facking things. ...
This image with the title of "One legged U.S Army Special Forces soldier in Afghanistan [829 x 829]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about One legged U.S Army Special Forces soldier in Afghanistan [829 x 829]
- I think they need to focus on, like, beefing up the leg at least just cosmetically, if not for utilitarian purposes. Imagine a bionic commando where all his limbs are these spindly facking things.
- that would be scary as hsit
- The image is a bit strange in the fact you have this giant man with a thin almost twig like leg
- Musta skipped leg day
- Just one though
- Leg day, not legs day.
- Haaaaaaaaave you met Dan Bilzerian?
- Dan is a facking idiot...he wants to be a SEAL soooo bad but it's something money can't buy.
- Well if you pay enough money you can get a cameo in Lone Survivor. That's the same thing, right?
- the most revealing quotes from dan are the ones where he refers tot he reasons he couldn't hack seal training. He got rolled twice then dropped "for no good reason" (his words) which turned out to be a safety violation on a gun range. The real reason was probably that he's a huge douche that the instructors couldn't wait to drop.
- Haha it's as close as he's gonna get. Didn't he pretty much fund that whole movie?
- No one is arguing that he isn't a stinking douchenozzle. I just used him as an example of a dude who is built up top with legs like twigs
- Lol oh I know!! He also has bad aim since the pornstar he threw off the roof half missed the pool and broke her arm lol! Hope he shoots better.
- Quite likely that he can't hit the broad side of a barn with a blunderbuss
- Haaaaaaaaaaaaave you seen my weinah?
- i disagree weightloss is huge benefit, from an artificial limb, although probably some gear could be added/redistributed to lower weight from the rest of the body Read more comments