For severe. What exactly is the written book beside the coco-cola advertisement ? Check emergency and list procedures. If anything happens We secure myself, secure cabin and crew, try to find a safe ...
This image with the title of "Oh hi there" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Oh hi there
- For serious.
- What is the book beside the coco-cola advertisement ?
- Check list and emergency procedures. If anything happens I secure myself, secure crew and cabin, look for a safe place to land, and back up the pilots with the check list.
- That is cool thank you.
- Y'all rocking Limas?
- Lima and Alpha+
- How do you like the A+? That's just the A with 701Cs?
- They are meh, burns more gas than a regular A. Even if you have the upgrade cargo hook and the 701 you are still only limited to 8000 pounds unlike the L that can lift 9. Our Lima is the smoothest and fastest AC in the facility 😉
- Haha! I know who you are. Neener neener. Good to see more folks from the house on Reddit. Or should I say, from ASF Clearwater/A Co.
- Hmmm give me a hint ? Lol
- We've got a couple Frankenhawks too, although one of our A+ is the fastest in our hangar because its super light.
- What's with the silly mask?
- protects your face when stuff goes flying around. It was actually designed to keep pilots from eating the cyclic in a hard landing, but in the 60 community, the crew gets first dibs on 'em.
- Ah, I see. Read more comments