Culebra, Puerto Rico. The CFI is based on Vieques, a 10 minute flight away. nice whats the cost of training there? $300/hr That appears incredible! Great view, constantly ...
This image with the title of "My view everyday. Not the worst place to learn to fly." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about My view everyday. Not the worst place to learn to fly.
- Culebra, Puerto Rico. The CFI is based on Vieques, a 10 minute flight away.
- whats the cost of training there?
- That looks incredible! Great view, always fancied visiting puerto rico, for comparison here is a picture from the central UK http://i.imgur.com/x83v4RM.jpg
- Good for autos.
- Different kind of beauty, but beautiful nonetheless.
- Very nice. I do miss flying along beaches and ocean.
- Are those shapes down in the water sunken ships, or infrastructure? Or something else altogether?
- I just assumed they were reefs, but I'm going to have a closer look tomorrow. That big one might be a shipwreck. We see plenty around here.
- I didn't consider a reef, we don't have those in Ohio 🙂
- Flying on a R-22?
- How do you like training in it.
- Well I don't have anything else to compare it to, but I very much enjoy flying the R22. It's light and responsive. I can see how more power would be nice. A blackhawk and EC145 both passed us today like we were standing still.
- Flew alongside a tiger moth last week on approach. Felt nice to be going as fast as another aircraft that wasn't a robbie.
- Wait until you get a chance to fly a 44 the difference is amazing especially with how easy it is to fly after flying a 22. Read more comments