I looked through my post history and i am surprised to see that We have actuallyn't currently done that. I'll have to build an post and album it later on. Done. Here it's: https://www.reddit.com/r/WarshipPorn/comments/50aasb/the_protected_cruiser_uss_olympia_at_penns/ ...
This image with the title of "My Grandfather and I took roughly the same picture of the USS Becuna at Penn's Landing in Philadelphia about 30 years apart [OC 3000 x 2000]." is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Warship . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about My Grandfather and I took roughly the same picture of the USS Becuna at Penn's Landing in Philadelphia about 30 years apart [OC 3000 x 2000].
- I looked through my post history and I'm surprised to see that I haven't already done that. I'll have to put together an album and post it later.
- Done. Here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/WarshipPorn/comments/50aasb/the_protected_cruiser_uss_olympia_at_penns/
- Holy hsit does this sub have a convertible cockpit there?
- The sub doubles as a strategic bomber.
- Everything is air droppable once.
- Exactly. It's no coincidence that subs are bomb-shaped.
- I'm guessing that's some kind of screen for protecting the crew on the bridge during bad weather. It might even be detachable so they can take it off before they submerge (but I'm just speculating here).
- I had no idea this was a thing. I'll have to cross-post later.
- I'm guessing those are the same trees in the background. Very cool.
- Probably. The park was renovated at some point, but if they took out the trees they wouldn't be that tall in the newer pic. Read more comments