Agree. That is the many thing that is beautiful've seen in per week What model associated with B-17 could it be? Seems like a G with the chin turret. Ahh. Thanks. This 1's known as "Thunderbird", ...
This image with the title of "My friend took and just posted this ridiculously amazing sunset picture of the Lone Star Flight Museum's B-17 [2048x758][OS]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about My friend took and just posted this ridiculously amazing sunset picture of the Lone Star Flight Museum's B-17 [2048x758][OS]
- Agree. That's the most beautiful thing I've seen in a week
- What model of the B-17 is it?
- Looks like a G with the chin turret.
- Ahh. Thanks.
- This one's named "Thunderbird", and it's one of the two B-17's in the Houston area; "Texas Raiders", the one I work with in my spare time, is the other.
- But it has the side machine guns like an F. I didn't know Gs had those.
- It's definitely a G model https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thunderbird_(aircraft)
- it looks like a hyper realistic painting am on my phone and had to zoom in closely to tell the difference crossing the uncanny valley going the other way
- I've been playing War Thunder, thought this was in that subreddit.
- That is just amazing, my only question is is there a higher res version for wallpaper reasons 😀
- Don't share personal info!
- He posted it publicly and shared in various places. He makes himself very easy to find. As you can see if you follow that link, that post is public.
- Awesome pic, but atrocious logo/watermark
- I'm not even sure what those silhouettes are supposed to be. Ks?
- They're F22s with the airlerons as C's
- I believe you, but they still look like Ks to me.
- TIL the start of the alphabet. A,B, ) , D, E, F, G, Read more comments