Preach sibling. 300 am?!? jeseus that's LATER! We think I arrived during those times as soon as on a coke binge that is multi-day. I remember everything was slightly vibrating and orange uncomfortably. ...
This image with the title of "Lt. Niloofar Rhmani, 21 year old pilot from the Afghan Air Force [1280 x 1792]" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Military Pics . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Lt. Niloofar Rhmani, 21 year old pilot from the Afghan Air Force [1280 x 1792]
- Preach brother.
- 300 am?!? jeseus that's LATE! I think I arrived at that time once on a multi-day coke binge. I remember everything was slightly orange and vibrating uncomfortably.
- Nobody believes you.
- I don't believe me!
- What gets me is she is defending her country and they still make her wear the Hijab in uniform.
- take* and yeah you shouldn't assume that women are forced to wear it because for the majority of the time they make the choice for themselves
- Its by law in Afghanistan http://foreignpolicyblogs.com/2010/06/01/afghanistan-hijab-and-women/
- The name of the country is the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Not twenty years ago but today. Yep. That's the name. Women don't get a choice.
- Why would she takes off her hijab when she gets in uniform?
- And who says she doesn't want to wear it?
- Because looking at earlier pictures and reports many women did not keep to Sharia standards, and this is not the case since the crazies obtained power in her country. Just riles me she is putting her uss on the line and still has to tow it.
- You'll find most Muslim women actually wear them out of their own free will.
- There are studies that show this?
- There are studies that show that people actually go to church? You don't have to have a study to determine a cultural truth
- Well you do have to base your conclusion on something - don't you? - so how do you determine this cultural truth? Otherwise you're just making wild assumptions that /u/So-Cal-Mountain-Man is justified in questioning.
- It's not a cockpit it's a box office Read more comments