We're virtually next-door neighbors! Me personally too!! Same here Glad it was enjoyed by you! we had to change our route because of the people in the north that is short. OP you were seen by me on campus ...
This image with the title of "Just got done flying tours for 12 days at the Ohio State Fair. This is what 1,100 landings look like on a parking lot" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Just got done flying tours for 12 days at the Ohio State Fair. This is what 1,100 landings look like on a parking lot
- We're practically neighbors!
- Me too!!
- Same here
- Glad you enjoyed it! we had to change our route because of the people in the short north.
- OP I saw you on campus playing soccer so many times I thought you were batman
- What do you mean?
- How many hours/takeoff/landings did you log in those 12 days?
- I personally logged 30, but we had 5 pilots. There was a total of 120 hours
- And I'm just going to put 100 take offs and landings because it doesn't matter that much
- You could count the scrape marks! 🙂
- Yeah, but you never know how many scratches were from each landing. For instance, if a helicopter landed nose first, it may only scratch the front, leaving two. Or maybe it landed correctly but fast, leaving four, or more. It would become really problematic.
- Inquiring minds want to know...
- Nothing fattens up the log book like a state fair!!
- You weren't flying the Batcopter by chance were you? I rode in it at the OSF about ten years ago.
- No, he got fired 3 years ago. We fly an R44
- Do you know why he was fired?
- He charged a ridiculous amount of money for the tour he gave, and would lie about the amount of money he made (we give the fair 10% of gross sales) Read more comments