Just what sax had been the tank ahead of the procedure? Before the accident, it saxually identified as an attack helicopter heh this will be fluid that is hydraulic. Japanese Type 90's are known ...
This image with the title of "Is this an oil leak or something?" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Tank . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Is this an oil leak or something?
- What sax was the tank before the procedure?
- Before the accident, it saxually identified as an attack helicopter
- This is hydraulic fluid. Japanese Type 90's are known to have extra hydraulic systems. The Type 90 has adjustable hydraulic suspension, so it obviously has a lot of hydraulic fluids.. This should be a leakage from that system. It is also possible to be a leak from the transmission but that would be a hell of a job to repair!!
- Yeah, definitely hydraulic fluid. The hydraulic suspension on these are kind of like on the ACE engineering vehicles. Kind of think like a gangsta Impala with switches. You can individually control the height of each road arm to help get over obstacles.
- More like 'Pimp my Tank' Japanese Style. Good system but has its drawback with leaks like this.
- I want a "Pimp my tank" show. Now.
- Ok how would you like to have this show then? Can you give me some of your imaginations?
- Why would it be a hell of a job to repair the transmission?
- Does this not have a replacable powerpack?
- It does. Photo of the Type 90's power pack being replaced. Read more comments