interceptor? dolphin, hh-65, dauphin, and on occasion even its nickname tupperwolf. This is the guy that intercepts you if you bust the SFRA. Seems like Pinocchio just told a lie. No, ...
This image with the title of "Interceptor" is one of a large collection of pictures from the category Helicopters . We collect quality images, from a social network website reddit.com
Source: To view the original source also read the full comments of the original poster as well as from other redditor, you can click on the following Link.
Some random comments on reddit about Interceptor
- interceptor? dolphin, hh-65, dauphin, or even its nickname tupperwolf.
- If you bust the SFRA, this is the guy that intercepts you.
- Looks like Pinocchio just told a lie.
- No, no lies, if you bust the national defense airspace around the capital, this is the helicopter you will see. They won't be shooting missiles at you though, they will be trying to get you out of the airspace so that they don't then have to call in fighter jets to shoot you down.
- So that's what it was doing over the potomac, due north of the pentagon. Read more comments